Human Resources Development
As an organization BSNL contributes greatly to the growth of the economy and is an employee centric company with an objective of ensuring employee growth and development. With a corporate philosophy that considers Human Resources as a most prized assets of the organization. it's natural for BSNL, to continually hone employee skills, enhance their knowledge and their expertise and their aspirations to fruition. Even as BSNL goes about conducting its business activities, it lays emphasis on constant enhancement of knowledge and skills through regular training programs.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has a vast reservoir of highly skilled and experienced work force of about 63966 personnel (as on 01.06.2021).
- We believe that our staff, which is one of the best trained manpower in the telecom sector, is our biggest asset.
- We believe that our future depends on our staff who provide services to our valued customers and stay in touch with them.
- To meet the technological challenges, employees are trained for technological development in Telecom infrastructure,enrichment of individual skill though computer learning, inculcating managerial skill etc in BSNL's training Centers spread across Country. These centers are properly equipped with the requisite infrastructure facilities such as Lecture rooms, modern audio-visual aids, libraries, hostels etc.
- To apex training centers of BSNL i.e. Advance level Telecom Training Center (ALTTC) at Ghaziabad and Bharat Ratna Bhimrao Telecom Training Center at Jabalpur are comparable to any world class Telecom Training Center. There are 6 zonal training centers under APEX Training center at ALTTC, Ghaziabad covering the entire country with focus on enhancing the Technical and Managerial skill and competencies of its employees. These Training centers also participate in providing SKILL development Program (Skill India) run by Central and State Government