WINGS Closed User Group(All India IP Centrex)
A user can setup a WINGS closed user group across the country with both fixed line and mobile users of BSNL as members of the group. The users include both NGN and Non NGN customers of BSNL. This facility can be availed after paying a nominal charge per month per user of IP Centrex facility. It allows small and medium size enterprises to deploy PABX/ CUG service without really installing system physically in their premises. You can have a PAN India IP centrex i.e. numbers anywhere in the country can be brought into a single Centrex group.
Click Here for video commercial
- WINGS closed user group allows small and medium size enterprises to deploy PABX/ CUG service without really installing system physically in their premises.
- IP Centrex has no limitation of Zone. It is PAN India Service.
- A customer can have a PAN India closed user group i.e. numbers anywhere in the country can be brought into a single group. Each member of the group can access the other by dialling a short code.
- The WINGS Closed User Group supports different types of terminals of the enterprise in the same group, such as mobile terminals, landline phones.
- Number Presentation/CLIP of intra-CENTREX call is the short number.
- Dialling with the long number is recognized as off-net call, even if the caller and callee are Centrex users and in the same group.
- It works between Fixed line & mobile Subscribers.
- A CUG Group can have max 10,000 subscribers.
- Customer can request for any short code range except starting with 0, 1 and 9.
- A CUG GSM Mobile customer can also avail Centrex calling while roaming any wherein India with in BSNL network.
- If a BSNL mobile subscriber roams to other operator’s network, he can’t use the CUG service.
Wings Closed Used Group (IP Centrex) :-
Intra SDCA(in Rs.)
Intra Circle(in Rs.)
All India/Inter Circle IP Centrex
|Group||BSNL landline||BSNL LL + BSNL Mobile||BSNL LL + BSNL Mobile|
|Call charges within same group||Nil
ii. IP Centrex group may have 10000 members in a group. For creation of IP Centrex group for more than 10000 NCNGN Circle may be contacted through EB Cell/Circle.
iii. Intra SDCA is applicable to landline number only as part of group. (Useful for apartment, group housing society, colony etc.)
iv. Call made by full number dialing instead of short dialing will be charges as per existing landline or mobile plan.
v. GSM mobile customers can make Centrex calling as Access code 1286(1261-Old Code) + Short code.
vi. For GSM Mobile customers while roaming no additional charge for Centrex calling if possible.
vii. Sulabh connection can be part of group (on request) but cannot be master of the IP Centrex group.
viii. Billing/deduction of rental is to be from respective prepaid and postpaid account of individual group number but in case of default billing to be borne by master number.
ix. It will be responsibility of applicant to ensure group numbers provided their consent to be part of IP Centrex Group.