1. The following conditions are prescribed for the provision of centrex facility:
- The individual subscribers seeking centrex facility may not belong to the same group or organization.
- The registration amount, initial deposit, monthly rentral, installation charges, etc for Dels under centrex shall be same as normal Del.
- The monthly plan charges shall be levied on each Dels covered under Centrex as under:
(A) Centrex facility to CIC's/ Corporate customers/ Multistory complex /Housing Societies etc.
|Particular||Fixed monthly charges (Rental & Plan Charges)|
|Upto Rs 200||> Rs 200<=Rs 500||>Rs 500|
|Size of Centrex group||Centrex Charges per DEL /month (in Rs)|
- The above Centrex charges will not be levied fro CIC/Corporate customer whose annual revenue is more than Rs. 4 lakhs with combined billing wherever technically feasible.
|Size of the Centrex Group||Rent Free incoming connection|
- The security deposit, fixed monthly charges, installation charges, free calls etc shall be same as applicable to normal DEL.
- All intra centrex calls shall be free.
- The free monthly call shall be allowed on the DELs covered under the centrex.
- There is no upper limit on the number of members in the centrex group.
- The Dels belonging to public services like, call centers, enquiry numbers, ISP Dial in numbers, paging service numbers, PCO holders shall not be part of the Centrex group.
- The above charges are applicable with effect from 1st February 2007.
(C) Centrex facility to trade related group, which are identified/authorised by respective associations like medicine,Hardware,Sanitary,Doctors,Lawyers and General Store etc.
|Size of the Centrex Group||
Monthly plan charges for Intra circle
Monthly plan charges for Inter circle
Monthly plan charges for SDCA
|Less than 25
|More than 25
2.The Centrex facility is available on WLL (Fixed) and WLL (Mobile) also subject to technical feasibility. The tariff shall be same as applicable on fixed line.